Many important events will take place on May 4, 2019. Please check the list below to make sure that you are where you need to be if any of these events apply to you:
- Market Lamb Tagging – 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (Hartford Fairgrounds). Up to 6 lambs may be tagged at that time. Fee: $3/animal
- Turkey Banding – 10a.m.-2p.m. Rabbit & Poultry Barn, Hartford Fairgrounds. Fee: $1/animal
- Breeding Poultry Banding – 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Rabbit & Poultry Barn, Hartford Fairgrounds. Fee: $1/animal
- Breeding Rabbits Registration/Tattooing – Sr. Rabbits – 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Rabbit & Poultry Barn, Hartford Fairgrounds. Fee: $1/animal
- Intro to Food & Clothing Projects Workshop – 10 a.m.-noon. Licking County Extension Office. RSVP by April 29th at 740.670.5315
REMINDER FOR RABBITS/POULTRY: If the Exhibitor or a representative for them is UNABLE to bring their project to the appropriate registration; the Exhibitor is required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email notice must be received by end of business day the day prior to registration. The email must contain the exhibitor’s name, 4-H Club, phone number and project information. Emails regarding projects received the day of registration or after are not eligible.