A quilt is a special gift, one that can spread comfort to those in need. Through their generosity, the Hope Quilting Club has donated over 5,000 handmade blankets to those in the greatest of need. Hope Lutheran has partnered with Lutheran World Relief Organization to insure that families around the world will receive some of life’s essentials.
The beneficiary of these gifts come from chronic poverty and conflict. Your help could change lives.
How You Can Help…
Whether you have a few extra minutes to spare or a lot of extra fabric to share, a little generosity goes a long way when it comes to quilting for charity. No experience necessary.
- Come to Hope Lutheran Church, located at 15370 Meridith State Road, Sunbury, OH, on the last full weekend of the month.
- Have little ones at home or a troop you would like to get started with charitable giving? We have many options for them to contribute. Learn how to hem, tie knots for the quilts and thread needles.
- Don’t know how to sew? No problem! We have volunteers that can show you the basics of sewing and there are other ways you can volunteer.
- Pick up a quilting kit: We have material you can cut into 10” square blocks. You can cut them at home and bring them in on Saturday and help stitch them together.
- Donate material: we accept all material with the exception of knit and wool.
Have questions? Please contact us.
Contact: Donna Orders
When: The last full weekend of each month: Friday 9am – 9pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm
15370 Meredith State Road, Sunbury, OH