Update Two

Hello! After our capstone survey, my partner, Sara Derge and I did some more research together over break to connect our current research with ones that have been published in the last decade or so. We found a plethora of themes and obstacles that women in those research found that are also relevant to ours too.

Since our data and capstone project is primarily qualitative, we wanted to focus on how women are impacted in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) through their education, jobs, and experience. With that, we continued piling up our research document and adding more links to papers that pertained to our capstone project as well.

Sara and I started our paper in American Press Association (APA) format with our abstract, introduction, literature, methodology, results, conclusion, and works cited. Since it has been a while since either of us wrote in APA style but we managed our way through.

Now, we are on our way on starting our paper and we are making a strong headway as we have all of the sections done about women in STEM except for the conclusion. We found that making and watching YouTube videos on pivot tables was tedious because we didn’t want to get the results wrong and we had such a big pool.

Hopefully, we will overcome this obstacle soon and be done with our capstone project before school picks up!