First Year Resume

UPDATED COLLEGE RESUME-2c8pmz1

Some skills that I have been able to gain through my experiences as a student, scholar, ambassador, advocacy fellow, pre-dental member, and more are time management, professionalism, resiliency, and responsibility.

Furthermore, I have fortunately been able to manage not only an 18-credit hour course schedule with a mixture of in-person and online classes but I have been able to do this with my responsibility as a Research Coordinator for Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics Exploration and Engagement Scholars Community as well as a Pearson Education Campus Ambassador. There have been days where I had to put my foot down and focus on academics when I really wanted to work on my extracurriculars because of the impact they make on campus; however, at the end of the day, I came to Ohio State University (OSU) for education in order to pursue dentistry.

With the numerous interactions that I have had with professionals in their respective fields as an advocacy fellow for the Asian American Community Services and as a Pre-Dental club member, I have learned that as long as you respect others, they will respect you—no matter your year in college. People are willing to be more receptive if you are with them as well. OSU has opened a plethora of doors and opportunities for me that I am grateful to have had throughout the past nine months as a freshman.