Year in Review

Over the past year at Ohio State, I have grown as a person in many ways. I have learned how to be more responsible by living on my own. It was hard to adapt to at first but after I while, I preferred living on my own over living with my parents. I like to have freedom to do whatever and go wherever I want. This has also led me to be more responsible because I have to look out for my self when going places on my own. I have also grown more as a leader. I joined Buckeye Blackout at the beginning of the school year and this past week I was elected co-marketing director. I am thrilled to hold a position in this club. Our goal is to promote sustainable living through the arts and specifically music. We hosted two concerts this year and they were so much fun to organize and put on. I was able to design the new club logo and use this design for laptop stickers that were given out at the last concert. I was also in charge of designing our new website. My goal for the club is to have our concerts hosted at the Newport music hall one year.  Lastly, I have simply grown as a better rounded person. Ohio State and the scholars program has helped me to be more outgoing, make new friends, and experience new things. I am so glad I was given all of these opportunities and am proud of how far I have come just over this past year.