Farm Office Live provides the latest outlook and updates on ag law, farm management, ag economics, farm business analysis and other issues dealt with in your farm office. Targeted to farmers and agri-business stakeholders, our specialists digest the latest news and information and present it in an easy-to-understand format.
OCTOBER 13 & 15 FARM OFFICE LIVE TOPICS
- Introducing……Seungki Lee, new Ag Economist
- Federal Legislative Update
- Farm Tax Implications from Federal Legislative Proposals
- State Legislative Update
- Ohio Farm Business Analysis 2020: Costs & returns for corn, soybeans and wheat
- Crop Costs and Margins for 2022
- Farm Office Program Updates
- Panel Discussion: Considerations for End of Year Tax Planning with returning Special Guest Robert Moore, Esq.
To register, visit the Farm Office Live registration site. Register once and you will recieve reminders for future sessions.
Remaining 2021 dates:
|October 13||7 pm – 9 pm|
|October 15||10 am – 12 pm|
|November 17||7 pm – 9 pm|
|November 19||10 am – 12 pm|
|December 15||7 pm – 9 pm|
|December 17||10 am – 12 pm|