Barry Ward, David Marrison, Peggy Hall, Dianne Shoemaker, Julie Strawser – Ohio State University Extension
Farm Office Live returns this summer to provide the latest outlook and updates on ag law, farm management, ag economics, farm business analysis and other related issues. Targeted to farmers and agri-business stakeholders, our specialists digest the latest news and issues and present it in an easy-to-understand format.
The live broadcast is presented monthly. In months where two shows are scheduled, one will be held in the morning and one in the evening. Each session is recorded and posted on the OSU Extension Farm Office YouTube channel for later viewing.
|July 23||10:00 – 11:30 am||December 17||10:00 – 11:30 am|
|August 27||10:00 – 11:30 am||January 19||7:00 – 8:30 pm|
|September 23||10:00 – 11:30 am||January 21||10:00 – 11:30 am|
|October 13||7:00 – 8:30 pm||February 16||7:00 – 8:30 pm|
|October 15||10:00 – 11:30 am||February 18||10:00 – 11:30 am|
|November 17||7:00 – 8:30 pm||March 16||7:00 – 8:30 pm|
|November 19||10:00 – 11:30 am||March 18||10:00 – 11:30 am|
|December 15||7:00 – 8:30 pm||April 20||7:00 – 8:30 pm|
Topics we will discuss in upcoming webinars include:
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP)
- Legislative Proposals and Accompanying Tax Provisions
- Outlook on Crop Input Costs and Profit Margins
- Outlook on Cropland Values and Cash Rents
- Tax Issues That May Impact Farm Businesses
- Legal Trends for 2021
- Legislative Updates
- Farm Business Management and Analysis
- Farm Succession & Estate Planning
Who’s on the Farm Office Team? Our team features OSU experts ready to simplify farm management issues and make farm ownership less stressful.
- Peggy Kirk Hall — agricultural law
- Dianne Shoemaker — farm business analysis and dairy production
- David Marrison — farm management
- Barry Ward – farm management and tax
Register once at https://go.osu.edu/farmofficelive and you will receive a reminder with your personal link to join each month.
The Farm Office is a one-stop shop for navigating the legal and economic challenges of agricultural production. For more information, visit https://farmoffice.osu.edu or contact Julie Strawser at email@example.com or call the Farm Office at 614.292.2433.