From Licking County Soil and Water Conservation District.
Trees are such an important part of our daily life.
We appreciate their beauty as leaves change colors in the fall and their shade on a hot summer day. We look forward to their buds bursting open in spring. But trees do so much more for us every day.
– They give us clean air to breathe by absorbing carbon dioxide and expelling oxygen;
– they slow down raindrops to protect our soil from eroding;
– their roots loosen the compacted soil so stormwater soaks in;
– they help us save money on energy bills, and
– they increase our property values.
The tree species we offer change a little bit each year, but we strive to offer a diverse option of hardwoods, ornamentals, and shrubs. Order today online at: https://lickingswcd.com/for-sale-or-rent/online-store.html