Method & 10 on 1 paragraph

Method

Some repetitions that have occurred is the overall theme of preserving an area. Wild wood was a preserved area since it was found in 1993 and preserves the hill. Sugar loaf park was founded in 1896 and is set to preserve the quarries. The Bio-reserve was founded in 1966 and has been preserving over 350 acres for land ever since. Another similarity is the change that two of the parks have represented. The Bio-reserve and Wild wood have both made renovations in benefit of the ecosystem. The Bio reserve has just recently finished a two year project of solar power. It is estimated to provide 15% of the annual electricity of Denison campus. Wildwood has also finished a project in 2018. A group called “the children of the world” orchestrated to tear down the old park and place a more eco-friendly and sustainable park. The new park was made of old wood chips and concrete. This new combination is very sustainable and safer for children to play on. Some strands that are seen is the overall public coming together to improve the safety of children and future adults. Another strand that is seen is push on improving the environment. Some binaries are the purpose of each park. Wild wood is a park for people who are looking for picnics and playing with friends. While Sugar loaf park is used for mostly preserving and maintaining the ecosystem. Another binary is the change in each park. Sugar loaf has sustained no dramatic changes in the ecosystem since it was founded. While the bio-reserve has been altering the effectiveness of the park for years now.

10 on 1 paragraph

I am choosing the parks of Granville as my home. It represents home to me because it represents the safety of the present and future for humans. Wild wood has been preserving a park since 1966. A group called “the children of the world” every year has sealed the wood of the playground. As a result the children will be less likely to get large cut from the wood. The parks of Granville represent preservation of beauty. Sugar loaf park has been preserving the quarries of Granville since 1896. Since then the park has resisted things such as houses and other building built on the property. The parks of Granville represent growth. The Denison Bio-reserve was founded in 1966. It has been preserving over 350 acres of land. The park just recently finished a solar power unit built right into the reserve. It has an estimated power supply of 15% of the Denison campus. Overall I love these parks because they represent my childhood. I’ve visited these places ever since I moved in 2004 from Boston. Since then i’ve gone on field trips to the parks and hiked the trails a continues number of times. One of my favorite things to do after soccer games was go to wildwood and play with my friends on the swings.