- Lather, Patti, 2000. “From Competing Paradigms to Disjunctive Affirmation. Higher Education in Finland, September 9-10, 1999 Conference Proceedings. University of Jyvaskyla, Koulutuksen Tutkimuslaitos, Finland, 30-39.
- Lather, Patti, 2000. Responsible Practices of Academic Writing: Troubling Clarity II. In Revolutionary Pedagogies: Cultural Politics and Discourse of Theory, P. Trifonas, ed. NY: Routledge, 289-311.
Lather, Patti,1998. “Naked Methodology.” Pp. 136-154 in Revisioning Women: Feminist Cultural and Technoscience Perspectives, Virginia Olesen and Adele Clarke, editors. New York: Routledge.
Lather, Patti, 1997. “Creating a Multi-Layered Text: Women, AIDS and Angels. In Representation and the Text, William Tierney and Yvonna Lincoln, editors. Albany: SUNY Press, 233-258.
Lather, Patti, 1996. “Postcolonial Feminism in an International Frame: From Mapping the Researched to Interrogating Mapping.” In Social Cartography: Mapping Ways of Seeing Education and Social Change, Rolland G. Paulston, editor. New York: Garland, 357-373.
- Lather, Patti, 1994, “Critical Inquiry in Qualitative Research: Feminist and Poststructural Perspectives: Science ‘After Truth.'” In Exploring Collaborative Research in Primary Care, edited by Benjamin Crabtree et al. Thousand Oaks: Sage, 103-114. Reprinted in Foundations for Research: Methods of Inquiry in Education and the Social Sciences, edited by Kathleen B. deMarrais and Stephen Lapan (Mahwah NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum, in press).
- Lather, Patti, 1994, “Staying Dumb? Feminist Research and Pedagogy With/in the Postmodern.” In After Postmodernism, Herb Simons and Michael Billings (eds.). Thousand Oaks: Sage, 101-132. Listed in Philosophical Abstracts, 1995, p. 157.
- Lather, Patti, 1992, contribution to “History of Post-Structuralism in Curriculum Studies: Genealogical Notes.” In Understanding Curriculum as Phenomenological and Deconstructed Texts, Wm. Pinar and Wm. Reynolds, editors. NY: Teachers College Press, 252-257.