I have a lot of goals that I hope to accomplish as I go throughout college. For example, looking at Global Awareness, I am hoping to learn about new and unique cultures through study abroad. This is something extremely important to me and something that I’ve always wanted to do and I hope that the pandemic won’t prevent me from being able to do this. I feel that it is really important to learn and experience other cultures and what better way to do that than to experience them first hand! One of my goals relating to original inquiry is that I will not only fulfill my major courses but my minor of studio art as well! While I love my major, I love having the experience of being able to do something meaningful along side it. To me that is creating art projects and learning different forms of art. For my academic enrichment goal, I hope to stay extremely on top of my online courses. Last year, it was easy to stay on top of class material when all it took was attending the classes. This year, with many of my classes online and asynchronous it takes a lot more for mets stay up today when I have no set time to be taking my classes. My goal is to stay on track with those so that it won’t affect my assignments and grades in the future. My Leadership Development goal is that I want to continue working in the clubs I am already involved in so that I can work my way up to higher positions. I am not currently serving a leadership position in the organizations that I’m involved in, but I hope to be able to some day and that requires staying involved and active in the clubs I am currently a member of. My goal for service engagement is to fulfill my community service project for this year. Right now, I am an ambassador for the Student Wellness Center where I work to maintain a safe and healthy Ohio State campus during these times. By providing those who need with masks, hand sanitizer, and other materials to help fight Covid-19, I hope to keep Ohio State safe and healthy while also providing help to those who need it.