Ohio State Sophomore Missing Since Tuesday (in class assignment)

COLUMBUS, Ohio. Lucy Rogers, a 20-year-old Ohio State sophomore, has been missing since Tuesday night. Several reports indicate that Lucy had been studying at Thompson Library that night, and intended to attend a Greek event at the Ohio Union afterwards.

Lucy is a 5’4”, 120 lbs caucasian female with long brown hair and light brown eyes.

Columbus police have very few leads and are asking anyone with information about Lucy’s whereabouts to call them.

Lucy’s mother who was visibly shaken, spoke with reporters saying “This is every parent’s worst nightmare. No parent should have to endure this torture. The [person] who is responsible for my daughter’s disappearance will pay for this. I just want her back in my arms. What I wouldn’t do to have that.”

Her brother, Michael Roger, who is also a student as OSU, said “It kills me that we don’t know where she is. It’s tough to hope for the best because these type of things rarely turn out well. Especially for college women.”

Lucy was active on social media as late as 6:45 p.m. tweeting out “School is so freaking overwhelming!”

Lucy’s father did not wish to comment.