I’m Anna Konstantinidis, a first-year undergraduate student in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, and I am a Health Sciences major at The Ohio State University. I’m from Lewis Center, Ohio, yet I spent most of my time in Powell, Ohio where I attended Village Academy High School. The medical field has always been an interest of mine and the volunteer experience I had in my high school clubs and organizations at facilities like the Ronald McDonald House encouraged me to pursue an education in the health field. During high school, I held an active role in the Kiwanis Club, I was vice president of the National Honor Society, and I was president of the Senior Beta Club. I love being involved in extracurriculars, and I plan to be part of many organizations at The Ohio State University. When not in class, I enjoy spending my time baking, reading novels, and playing sports such as tennis and basketball. A primary career goal of mine is to attend medical school and earn my MD degree, but for now, I am excited to see how The Ohio State University shapes my life from this point forward.