I’m Anna Konstantinidis, a second-year undergraduate student in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, and I am a Health Sciences major and Modern Greek minor at The Ohio State University. I’m from Lewis Center, Ohio, yet I spent most of my time in Powell, Ohio where I attended Village Academy High School. The medical field has always been an interest of mine and the volunteer experience I had in my high school clubs and organizations at facilities like the Ronald McDonald House encouraged me to pursue an education in the health field. I love being involved in extracurriculars, and I have become a part of many organizations at The Ohio State University. I am a member of the sorority Kappa Alpha Theta, the Greek culture club Sigma Epsilon Phi, and I am involved in other organizations on campus such as Med-Life and the Pre-Optometry Club. When not in class, I enjoy spending my time baking, reading novels, staying active, and spending time with my family and friends. A primary career goal of mine is to attend optometry school and become an optometrist, but for now, I am excited to see how The Ohio State University shapes my life from this point forward.