Artifacts

I have worked on several interesting projects and most of them are located in the GitHub link below.

Github Link

1. Project 1: 2D Game Engine

I have created a game engine using Visual Studio in C-sharp with 3 other team members. Our engine ran the first level of Mario with all its features. Then, we modified the game and added our own custom features to the game.

2. Project 2: 3D game in Unity

I worked with 4 other team members to create a 3D game called The Onion in the Dungeon. This is a rogue-like game where the goal is to collect a key and unlock the gate at a specific location. I created the procedural generating map for the game. The map includes several moving traps, dangerous enemies, and projectiles that can harm the player. If you would like to learn more, feel free to look at the Github link above.

3. Project 3: Custom Programming Language from Scratch

I created a programming language called Quandary that is Turing complete (it can solve any problems a Turing machine can). It is written in Java and can be used to write any programs given the language’s grammar.

4. Project 4: Advanced Energy Vehicle (AEV) Project

I worked with 3 other members to design, optimize, build, and test an AEV. We designed the model for the AEV using a 3D software. We programmed the arduino to perform certain tasks. We compared the calculations to the actual results, modified our design and code, and documented that process in the link below.

AEV Project