Communicating and Collaborating

In module 2, the most helpful thing I learned in this week is about goal setting. I used to think that I did fine in goal setting which is actually wrong. In the past, I only listed things that I needed to do in a day without pressuring myself. I didn’t set time or the order to finish the assignments which was not efficient and result in spending more unnecessary time to finish it. through this week’s study, I want to develop the habit to set goals for my works. I think that improving my goal setting can help me to finish the works more efficient since I can manage my time properly so that I can finish tasks on time. And I also learned the importance  of online communication with classmates and professors. Especially for discussion post on carmen, I think it’s a really good tool for use to practice and utilize what we learn. For many of my major courses, it required discussion post weekly. I think most people are familiar with this. It really helps me to reinforce the knowledge and learn from different perspectives. I suggest you guys to take discussion posts seriously and seem it as a tool to learn more instead of just a assignment to complete with.

More about discussion posts if you interested in : https://blog.tesu.edu/6-essential-things-for-writing-a-brilliant-online-discussion-post