Introduction to Onur Kardzhala

Hello! My name is Onur Kardzhala, and I am an honors student at The Ohio State University. Originally, I was born in Budapest, Hungary, where I comfortably lived in the stunning hillside landscape beside the City of Budapest for seven years. Afterwards, immigration to the United States at a young age provided me with a unique perspective on the intricacies of my relationships between diverse communities and institutions, in addition to teaching me the necessity for a flexible mentality that embraces adversity and difficulty. While hindsight allows me to reflect calmly on the benefits of my early translocation, the situation admittedly forced an inheritance of disadvantages as well. It is this early struggle that defines my present commitment to unadulterated dedication towards any task I undertake, whether it be a question I strive to answer, a job that I hunger to complete, or a request that I graciously accept and wish to uphold. Unfortunately (while many may not perceive this as unfortunate), my ambitious nature towards education and knowledge has lead me to develop an interest for a massive array of subjects and avenues of learning that cannot be defined by a single major or career path. Thus, I intend to fully absorb the information presented at OSU, as well as take advantage of the countless opportunities available. However, it would be improper to claim that I had no direction, since I have a clear affinity toward mathematics, biology, and a fusion of debate and literacy that could lead to a possible career in law.