G.O.A.L.S.

I love the H&S G.O.A.L.S. because they are meant to challenge students inside and outside of the classroom in order to grow as better students and overall citizens of the world.

This year I am excited to cultivate my appreciation for diversity and each individual’s unique differences. I look forward to taking classes about different cultures and hope to study abroad next May through one of Ohio State’s “May-mester” programs.

I hope to gain a better understanding of the research process by engaging in scholarly endeavors, creative inquiry projects, and  independent experiences. I look forward to taking a Research Methods course for my psychology minor and will participate as a study participant in the School of Communication’s research program, C-REP.

I look forward to developing as a leader in the classroom, community, and in co-curricular activities to better prepare me for my future role in society. I’m excited to get involved in activities around campus and hope to devote my energy to student organizations that have an impact on campus.

Service is important to me, and I am excited to give my time to causes that benefit the community. Specifically I hope to be able to go on a mission trip, perhaps through Buck-I-Serv, in order to give back and help make the world a better place.