1830’s ukiyo-e (woodblock prints)
- Background of ukiyo-e
- ukiyo-e by Utagawa (Andō) Hiroshige
- ukiyo-e and the Tōkaidō Road (all versions by Utagawa (Andō) Hiroshige)
- The Fifty-Three Stations of the Tōkaidō Road (1833-34 version)
- Interactive map with comparison of all versions of each station of the Tōkaidō Road prints by Utagawa (Andō) Hiroshige
- Database of all ukiyo-e prints
1920’s Tōkaidō Manga Scroll
- Background of the Tōkaidō Manga Scroll
- Tōkaidō Manga Scroll Video:
- Artist: Arita Shigeru
- Believers make their way to the temple Yugōji.
- Fujisawa (藤沢, ふじさわ)
- tera (寺, てら) – Temple.
- mon (門, もん) – Gate.
- kaidan – (階段, かいだん) – Stairs; stairway; staircase.
- Vocabulary List of all Tōkaidō Stations
- Interactive map of Tōkaidō with contemporary photographs
- Fujisawa (English and Japanese)
- “The Old Tokaido” (Day 3) Youtube Link
- (Covers stations (7-9): Fujisawa, Hiratsuka, Ōiso)