1830’s ukiyo-e (woodblock prints)
- Background of ukiyo-e
- ukiyo-e by Utagawa (Andō) Hiroshige
- ukiyo-e and the Tōkaidō Road (all versions by Utagawa (Andō) Hiroshige)
- The Fifty-Three Stations of the Tōkaidō Road (1833-34 version)
- Interactive map with comparison of all versions of each station of the Tōkaidō Road prints by Utagawa (Andō) Hiroshige
- Database of all ukiyo-e prints
1920’s Tōkaidō Manga Scroll
- Background of the Tōkaidō Manga Scroll
- Tōkaidō Manga Scroll Video:
- Artist: Okamoto Ippei
- Shizuoka is renowned for its tea fields. A woman tea picker makes fun of the artists passing in their car.
- Translations for all Tōkaidō stations
- Shizuoka (静岡, しずおか)
- cha (茶, ちゃ) – Tea; tea plant.
- chabatake (茶畑, ちゃばたけ) – Tea plantation; tea garden.
- Vocabulary List of all Tōkaidō Stations