Academic Enrichment

I have dedicated myself to the ideal of academic enrichment by creating a rigorous course-load in an intellectually-stimulating major, in addition to my hobbies and involvement. I chose to pursue my BSBA in Marketing because it combines various passions of mine (business, charisma, and human connection) and I knew it would challenge me in the exact way that I needed: requiring of hard-work, but manageable. My loved ones encouraged me to pursue my minor of Art History due to the fact that it utterly fascinates me and I could talk about it for hours; I love studying the history, stories, ideals, and revolutions behind works. Many of my GE commitments were fulfilled in high school, but the ones I have had remaining I have chosen in hopes that they overlap with other commitments or really capture my interest.

My completion of collegiate GE requirements in high school is the tip of the iceberg in my desire to go above and beyond. In college, I have continued to push myself to consistently exceed expectations in my course work and have obtained a 3.922/4.0 GPA for my first two semesters, in addition to currently holding straight As in mainly major and minor classes. Further, I have integrated a diverging minor into my curriculum to satisfy all of my passions while diversify my course of study. Overall, I feel I have designed the perfect harmony of the arts and business sciences that pushes me to think in unique ways and obtain a holistic education.