Columbus To Do List

This semester I’m going to pick and choose from all of the lists instead of picking a specific one.  This way I can have a diverse group of experiences in the city! I really want to do more outdoor activities, as I love nature and want to see what Columbus has to offer. I’m also looking to eat out more in Columbus, and really explore the different restaurants/food trucks throughout the city.  Food is a big part of culture, and I’m looking to try as much as I can. I’m excited to spend more time with ENR Scholars, and to really explore the city together.

A few weeks ago Claire and I went to see Phoenix at Express Live (LC Pavilion).  It was honestly one of the best concerts I’ve been to!! Both Claire and I admitted that Phoenix was one of our favorite bands in middle school, and I was awesome to see them up so close!! Their performance was super unique, they had amazing graphics and this eccentric, European style that was really fun to jam to.  I’m so glad Claire had an extra ticket!!  The venue was really nice, it was my first concert at Express Live, and it was very intimate and fairly clean.  They also had really good pizza, I would definitely recommend both Phoenix and Express Live to a friend.

While I was there I ran into a friend from my exchange student days (she went to Sweden for a year-she goes to Denison University now!) who I hadn’t seen in almost two years!! It was really awesome to get to catch up with her and see what she’s up to now.  It so amazing how music can bring people together in such a serendipitous way!