AB Graham Face Swap

For my second face swap assignment I chose to swap my face with AB Graham, the creator of 4H and the person responsible for bringing the schools of my school district together to make one unified school named Graham Local Schools. As a graduate of Graham high school which was named after this man and a past participant in 4H, I have learned a lot about AB Graham over the years. AB Graham was from the area I grew up in and was a very important man in our community and across the country. 4H is now in every state in the US and gives children all across the country the chance to raise animals and compete with them against their peers and teaches the values of hard work and dedication along the way. Many important people in our state and country have participated in 4H and without AB Graham, none of that would have been possible. I chose AB Graham because of these achievements and his importance in the area I am from. While attending Graham I saw his portrait in our hallway every day walking between classes so I am very familiar with how he looks and I always thought it was cool what he had done in his life. Since I was a part of 4H from 3rd grade to senior year and since I knew how big 4H was in our country I always looked up to him and imagined how cool it would’ve been to be in his shoes so that is why I chose to put my face on his.

The first tool I used was the lasso tool to select my face so I could copy and paste it over AB Graham’s. Next, I used the transform tool to position my face correctly over his. I then used the modify and contract tools to be able to blend our faces and then deleted the selection on the background layer so my face could take its place. Finally, I auto-blended my face and the background layer and it created a perfect blend and face swap.

Tutorial: https://clippingpathindia.com/blogs/tips/photoshop-image-swap-blend-technique-10-easy-steps

14 thoughts on “AB Graham Face Swap

1. For posting the article, we are extremely grateful. In the Photoshop tutorial, you had a crucial debate concerning the clipping path, and I believe you were accurate in that assessment. However, I have a blog with more details that will clarify the situation.

2. Absolutely amazed by AB Graham’s face swap work! 🤩 To take it up a notch, model retouching can add realism:

Skin Texture: Match pores and imperfections.
    Lighting: Align with the image’s lighting and shadows.
    Color Grading: Ensure colors blend seamlessly.
    Expression: Fine-tune for congruence.
    Hair Matching: Adjust hairstyle and hairline.
    Combining these techniques with face swaps can result in stunningly realistic creations. Kudos to AB Graham for their exceptional talent! 👏📸

3. What a fascinating choice for your face swap assignment! It’s incredible how technology allows us to explore and connect with historical figures like AB Graham in such a unique way. Your personal connection to Graham and 4H adds another layer of depth to your project.

Your detailed explanation of the Photoshop techniques you used showcases your skill and attention to detail. It’s evident that you put a lot of thought and effort into achieving a seamless blend between your face and Graham’s, resulting in a truly remarkable outcome.

Thanks for sharing your process and the tutorial link! It’s inspiring to see how creativity and technology intersect to bring history to life in such a creative way. Keep up the fantastic work!