Learning how to learn (Module 2)

Hello future students!

In today’s day and age, tech is all around us, and is ever evolving and improving. As such, students need to learn how to improve their technological literacy, and the best ways of doing so. Throughout Module 2 of ESEPSY 1159, I learned about the different cloud solutions available for use for students such as Google Doc’s, Google Slide’s, and Google Sheet’s. ( Slide 13, Module 2 Lesson Slides)  Since these are all very interesting technologies, they tend to be very large scale, and have many, many features. Over the course of the module, I started to learn and understand a few ideas of my own, in regards to how much technology is effecting out everyday life.

The most important? Learning how to learn.

Students need to be able to pickup and understand technology in a timely manner, as it because critical for everything from assignments to everyday use. This means learning where your best tools for finding info on new technologies is. This can be anywhere like YouTube, Stack Exchange, to even Wikipedia! These are common sites that I use in learning about different topics and platforms. A quick search about a certain tech can yield thousands of results of helpful videos, posts, and discussions. At the end of the day, learning how to use new and improved tech is the key to success in college and beyond, and this Module has helped me figure out how to do that, and I hope that I can help you learn that skill too.