Introduction

My commodity chain project is “Making of the iPhone”.  I choose it because the iPhone is made from several countries around the world; by examining its commodity chain, I can get a better understanding of world regions in global context.

The making of iPhone is a global process which requires many activities to be done around the world; in my project, I would focus on six of them and elaborate their social or environmental impacts to the local communities.

1-iphone-world-2009

Künzler, J.Glenn. “iPhone 5 Will Be A “World Phone”, Will Work On Any Network.” MacTrast. 22 April 2011. Web. 6 April 2015.

http://www.mactrast.com/2011/04/iphone-5-will-be-a-world-phone-will-work-on-any-network/

9 thoughts on “Introduction

1. Thanks for sharing your opinion! I am happy to be here and share with you guys one of my favorite online games named tunnel rush. You can play this game in your leisure time to release stress and have fun with friends.

2. This is a pretty fun game, but requires players to have fast hand skills to choose the right arrow keys and at the right time they touch the arrow icons available on the screen to be considered valid. . If you have ever played Audition, you will get used to the Friday Night Funkin game very quickly.

3. Everyone wants to have a successful life. However, many people are not able to do so because they get distracted easily. In order to stay focused and on track, you need the right guidance. The following content will give you tips that can help you in your quest for success in life. The article will guide you through what it takes to stay laser-focused and how one can achieve this feat successfully with the assistance of some tips given by experts in their respective fields of expertise One thing How To Stay Laser Focused?

4. The sale will begin with Antonio Belpaese, a character who will get more powerful with each level. Once you have improved this character to a total of 10 levels, your attack will rise by 10%. backrooms game