OSU About Me

In June of 2015, I graduated from New Albany High School, in New Albany, Ohio. Ever since elementary school, I have wanted to be an architect because it combined my passion for art and math. During my senior year of high school, I completed a final project on Urban Planning, and more specifically, the concept of New Urbanism. This project only deepened my interest for architecture, and expanded it to include planning as well. As a first year student at The Ohio State University, I hope to achieve academic excellence and to obtain my degree in Architecture. Although seen as an introvert, I am a visual and kinesthetic learner and I plan on getting involved in many organizations throughout college.

So far, 3 months into college, I have enjoyed the Scholars program more than I thought I would. It is truly a great way to get involved through the university and is also a great way to make close friends and connections. I chose the Scholars program, because it claimed to have the values that were similar to mine. It also claimed to make campus smaller by creating a smaller, more select group within the university. As of right now, I can confidently say that the Scholars program has done just that, and even more for me.