Mission of IOIG
- Assemble and organize a team full of expertise in biostatistics, bioinformatics, and deep learning to systematically solve immuno-oncological problems.
- Enhance and promote collaborations and communications among PIIO members, aiming to bridge different research communities and facilitate program/grant development.
- Other priorities will include but not limited to training sections that engage and invigorate PIIO faculty and students and invite reputed researchers within and outside OSU for seminar series.
The IOIG group will:
- Steer the recruitment of IOIG faculty and staff,
- Develop new computational approaches for novel insights and new hypotheses in cancer immunotherapy,
- Build collaborations around immuno-oncological single-cell multi-omics, spatial transcriptomics, and computational biology.
Career Opportunities Available within the IOIG