January 23 2015
Worksheet for CAP Studio Reflections: Trust your body
Free writing Exercise at the very end:- 10 minutes
- Felt sense
- Practice as research
B) CAP Creative Articulations Process
C) Reflexive Introspection
- De constructive
D) Reflections : What did my CAP and reflexivity reflect? What sort of knowledge do I get by reflecting on my studio praxis?
Finding Tangible Methods of Articulation During the Preparatory Process
(10 minutes outside studio)
- Deepen understanding
Dancing and Dance-making:-
- Process-oriented reflection
Place the lived body at the center
What is its embodied knowledge at this moment?
What is my consciousness telling me?
What is my liquid knowledge?
Creative Articulations Process
- Opening, Audio
- Open your body and mind
- Contract to a focussed concentration
- Expand to the acknowledgement of the unknown
- Situating Audio
- What do you know?
- What do you bring?
- What do you hear, smell, touch, see, feel, taste?
- What do you want?
- Delving Audio
- Let’s go deeper in what you bring, say?
- Let’s try to find out what interests me
- What draws me?
- What directions do I want to go?
- Raising Audio
- Choose a direction and stay with the impulse.
- What does it raise for me?
- What more do I want from it?
- Discourse analysis, theoretical analysis, deconstruction, use as many thoughts as you can gather within you to see the different perspectives.
- Anatomizing Audio
- What other directions can this go to?
- Where can I go with this?
- What is it future?
- What are its potential iterations, tangents, potentialities?
- Outwarding Audio
- How do I communicate this information?
- How do I make it relevant it to the larger audience?
- What language is compatible to our knowledge?
- What future directions can come out of this process?
- Felt sense
- Somatic marker
- Non rational
How much time did this process take? Was i distracted during this process? How many times did I use my phone or think outside of the prompts?
Attached is the audio supplement to this worksheet.
New media Inspirations:-