Analyzing Expert Behaviors in Collaborative Networks, SIGKDD 2014
- In collaborative networks, we deduce the cognitive process of task routing, and model the decision making of experts as a generative process where a routing decision is made based on mixed routing patterns.
- [Source Code, slides, poster]
Synthetic Review Spamming and Defense, SIGKDD 2013
- We introduce a very simple, but powerful review spamming technique that could fail the existing feature-based detection algorithms easily. A novel defense method that leverages the difference of semantic flows between synthetic and truthful reviews is developed.
- [Demo, poster]
Noise-Resistant Bicluster Recognition, ICDM 2013
- We propose a novel model for biclustering, named AutoDecoder (AD), by relating biclusters to features and leveraging a neural network that is able to automatically learn features from the input data.
- [Slides][Project homepage]