The purpose of the ICMA Student Chapter at Ohio State University is to:
- Introduce and integrate students to the local government management profession;
- Familiarize students with ICMA, the premier local government management association, its members, resources, and policies;
- Establish connections between local government management theories, practices, and applications through tangible and actual examples.
- Cultivate a learning community wherein members actively share experiences and learn from one another.
- Membership is FREE!
- Free registration for the annual conference
- A Knowledge Network profile on ICMA.org with access to information on best practices, interviews, fellowships, internships, networking, and much more!
- Access to Who’s Who, a great networking tool
- Access to the ICMA Job Board
- Full Digital membership, including ICMA’s newsletter, PM Magazine Online, members-only files, and content (such as the Job Hunting Handbook and Leading Ideas interviews)
- Webinars and podcasts exclusively for student chapter members