To graduate “with Honors” in Integrated Business & Engineering, students must complete the following:
- Earn an overall cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, a GPA of 3.5 or higher in business specialization, and a 3.5 or higher in all IBE coursework.
- Completion of 60 hours of graded coursework in residence at the Columbus campus.
- Successful completion of the following core coursework: Business Students must complete Math 1152 or 1161.01 or 1172 or 1181H, Econ 2001.03H, Econ 2002.03H, Physics 1200 and 1201, or Chem 1210, or Physics 1250, Pick 1* course from (ME 2040, MSE 2010, CSE 1223, CSE 2221, ECE 2060, CHBE 5761, FABE 3170, ISE 5810) or the equivalent.**
- Successful completion of the following IBE coursework: IBE Fundamentals of Engineering for Honors I & II (ENGR 1281.01H and 1282.01H), IBE Business Simulation & Innovation Seminar (MHR 2400 and 3400), and IBE Capstone I & II (ENGR 5901.02H and 5902.02H).
- Successful completion of 2 upper-division (4000-level) or honors courses (these can overlap with General Education requirements).
- Successful completion of all additional coursework required for the BSBA degree.
*Pick 1 elective is ENGR 1281.01H was taken. Pick 2 electives if it was not taken.
**The respective Faculty Director of the IBE Honors program will determine course equivalency.