To graduate “with Honors” in Integrated Business & Engineering, students must complete the following:
- Earn an overall cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, a GPA of 3.5 or higher in business specialization, and a 3.5 or higher in all IBE coursework.
- Completion of 60 hours of graded coursework in residence at the Columbus campus.
- Successful completion of the following core coursework: Business Students must complete Math 1152 or 1161.01 or 1172 or 1181H, Econ 2001.03H, Econ 2002.03H, Physics 1250 or Chem 1210, Pick 2 courses from (CHBE 5761, MECHENG 2040, MATSCEN 2010) or the equivalent.*
- Successful completion of the following IBE coursework: IBE Fundamentals of Engineering for Honors I & II, IBE Business Simulation & Innovation Seminar, and IBE Capstone I & II.
- Successful completion of 2 upper-division (4000-level) courses (these can overlap with General Education requirements).
- Successful completion of all additional coursework required for the BSBA degree.
*The respective Faculty Director of the IBE Honors program will determine course equivalency.