Academic Enrichment

Wrapping up my first semester here, I had overcome many academic obstacles which were unknown to me before. Even though my schedule is currently filled with General Education classes, there is a great amount of pressure that I deal with as I make an attempt to obtain the grades needed to remain in good academic standing. My Microeconomics class has allowed me to test my skills as a critical thinker and has allowed me to have a glimpse of what the Business major looks like as I make my decision in applying for the college and deciding on a specialization. Though I don’t plan on pursuing Economics as my major, I do plan to utilize all the knowledge I’ve gained from this class and apply it to the real-world situations that I handle in the future, whether it correlates to the business world or not. Everything I have learned thus far has been very intuitive and all the different applications that are reviewed in the class have been very useful in reinforcing all the information that has been taught. Upon completion of this course, I believe I would have some of the most essential pieces of information in aiding me along my path to the business world.