This information is found in the weekly newsletter email; sign up by emailing them to add you!
Tomorrow (3/27) we will be hosting music therapists to learn about what they do and how they do it and why it is therapeutic! It will be in Campbell Hall 309 at 6:30 pm.
- April 3rd – The Chief Medical Officer of Ohio Health is coming! We will be hosting Dr. Vanderhoff to hear about his career path and all of the responsibilities and rewards that come with being the Chief Medical Officer. This will be held in Meiling Hall at 6:30 to accomodate a larger crowd!
- Nominations have closed for awards! These will be announced in the coming weeks!
- Homework Help: This opportunity is to tutor young students off campus every Monday-Wednesday 3:30- 5:30 pm. No need to go every day but we would love to have a consistent volunteers representing HiM. There will be carpooling since it is off-campus. Please sign up HERE!
- My Family Pantry: This is a great opportunity to work with the community and get service hours! You can sign up HERE!
- Our blog is officially up! Check it out here! Ameer just posted a new article so make sure you check it out!
- Vern is a freshman who is majoring in neuroscience. She loves listening to music and her favorite snack is popcorn! Vern did an amazing job raising money and organizing a Buckeyethon team for HiM so thank you for all that you do!!