The purpose of this site is to share how-to guides, reading recommendations, and “here’s what I tried and it worked” suggestions among all of us teaching in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences. Requests and contributions welcome!
HRS Teaching Bulletin Board
Resources specific to HRS
Click through this site for more, and here are some quick links:
- Instructions for importing the HRS Carmen Course Template
- SHRS Syllabus Template
- ODEE Online Syllabus Template
- HRS Forms on OneSource
New here, or just can’t remember how to do something? The university has you covered.
- Need to manage your name.#? that’s my.osu.edu
- Want to edit your DUO Push settings? See buckeyepass.osu.edu
- Not either of those? Try the university IT Service Desk
- And did you know about the software available to you through OSU?
- Office of the Chief Information Officer – a wealth of resources here
- Cybersecurity at OSU – has pages specific to your role on campus
- Office of Distance Education and eLearning
- How to access all the digital content from university libraries
- Digital Accessibility Training Resources curated by IT@OSU