The Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Student Services Office is located in Atwell Hall Room 206, to schedule an appointment please call our office or current OSU students can schedule an appointment online through OnCourse
Phone Number: 614-292-1706
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Summer Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
We offer advising for programs contained within the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences which include:
- Athletic Training
- Health Information Management & Systems
- Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Radiologic Sciences and Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- MS in Allied Health
- PhD in Health & Rehabilitation Sciences
- Minors within HRS including – Aging, Integrative Approaches to Health and Wellness, and Medical Laboratory Science.
- Certificates within HRS including – Assistive and Rehabilitative Technology.
The Student Services Office is the primary academic advising office for students enrolled in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences. The Student Services Office serves students preparing to apply to one of our programs & provides advising services to current students enrolled in the program. We serve as resources for students who need referrals, need a university policy explained, need an advocate, need assistance with degree exploration or planning, and students with many other various needs.
Meet our Staff:
- Lisa Terek
- Allison Breitfeller
- Breanna Falb
- Sam Felhaber
- Christie Lukegord
- George Marshall
- Ashley McCabe
- Dionna Sims
Every week advisors hold drop-in hours and are available for advising appointments. Drop-in hour times are sent to students in the weekly emails.