Autumn 2020-2021 Application Workshops:
Are you unsure how to fill out the application for your program? Applications are due February 15th, 2021, so now is the time to get your questions answered! The Office of Student Services will be providing Application Workshops to review the applications for HRS programs.
Workshops will be offered the following days/times virtually, be sure to RSVP below so we can send the zoom information:
- Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 11:30am-12:25pm
- Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 1:50pm – 2:45pm
- Wednesday, November 25th, 2020 10:20am – 11:15am
- Wednesday, November 25th, 2020 1:50pm – 2:45pm
* Please note each workshop covers the same information, so you only need to RSVP for and attend one!
Students unable to attend may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their applications.
- The application is accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- Change to Rad Sci Observation Hours for the 2021 application cycle: Due to Covid-19 restrictions in the hospital departments, observation hours will not be required by the Radiologic Sciences and Therapy Division but suggested if a clinical site will allow students to observe. In lieu of observation hours, the Radiologic Sciences and Therapy Division is requiring applicants to complete the American Society of Radiologic Technology R.T.101 – “Introduction to Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Modalities” https://www.asrt.org/main/career-center/careers-in-radiologic-technology. At the completion of the module, print out a certificate of completion with your name and the date you viewed the module. The certificate of completion should be uploaded into your professional application.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to, students will be able to rank the tracks they are interested in.