Application Workshops 2021- 2022:
Students unable to attend a workshop may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their personal statements and resumes.
- The application is accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- Change to Rad Sci Observation Hours for the 2021 application cycle: Due to Covid-19 restrictions in the hospital departments, observation hours will not be required by the Radiologic Sciences and Therapy Division but suggested if a clinical site will allow students to observe. In lieu of observation hours, the Radiologic Sciences and Therapy Division is requiring applicants to complete the American Society of Radiologic Technology R.T.101 – “Introduction to Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Modalities” https://www.asrt.org/main/career-center/careers-in-radiologic-technology. At the completion of the module, print out a certificate of completion with your name and the date you viewed the module. The certificate of completion should be uploaded into your professional application.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to, students will be able to rank the tracks they are interested in.