Not currently scheduled, please return to this page soon!
Interested students may RSVP by filling out the appropriate Doodle poll:
*Please include your first and last name.# when signing up! This will help us email you to remind you of the workshop. Please note each workshop covers the same information, so you only need to RSVP for and attend one!
RSVP for __________ here:
Students unable to attend may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their applications.
- The application is now accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- HIMS Students: You must complete an informational interview with a HIMS professional. Please call 614-293-9996 to find opportunities at the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
- Rad Sci observation hours need to be submitted by 1/31/19.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to. Submission of observation hours in multiple modalities as well as inclusion of all modalities of interest in the student’s personal statement are expected for all tracks that a student wishes to be considered for.