October 19, 2018 3:30-4:30pm in Campbell Hall Room 251
November – not currently scheduled
Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall, Room 235
Monday, January 14, 2019 3:00-4:00pm in Biomedical Research Tower, Room 115
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:00-4:00pm in Biomedical Research Tower, Room 115
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall, Room 235 – cancelled, rescheduled for Monday, February 25
Upcoming Workshop: Monday, February 25, 2019 3:00 – 4:00pm in Atwell Hall, Room 235
Interested students may RSVP by filling out the appropriate Doodle poll:
*Please include your first and last name.# when signing up! This will help us email you to remind you of the workshop. Please note each workshop covers the same information, so you only need to RSVP for and attend one!
RSVP for January 10 here: https://doodle.com/poll/gvbqvcn2mrkez7mm
RSVP for January 23 here: https://doodle.com/poll/ew2z6iazfzcxpx7p
RSVP for January 30 here: https://doodle.com/poll/4i3dxx48wpiey6xr
RSVP for February 25 here: https://doodle.com/poll/wwnr92aqdbdd6v67
Students unable to attend may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their applications.
- The application is now accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- HIMS Students: You must complete an informational interview with a HIMS professional. Please call 614-293-9996 to find opportunities at the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
- Rad Sci observation hours need to be submitted by 1/31/19.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to. Submission of observation hours in multiple modalities as well as inclusion of all modalities of interest in the student’s personal statement are expected for all tracks that a student wishes to be considered for.