Spring 2020 Application Workshops:
Are you unsure how to fill out the application for your program? Applications are due January 31st, 2020, so now is the time to get your questions answered! Every week for the month of January the Office of Student Services will be providing Application Workshops to review the applications for HRS programs.
Workshops will be offered the following days/times:
Wednesday, January 8th 3:00pm-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
Thursday, January 16th 3:00pm-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 327
Tuesday, January 21st 3:00pm-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 327
Monday, January 27th 3:00pm-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
*Please include your first and last name.# when signing up! This will help us email you to remind you of the workshop. Please note each workshop covers the same information, so you only need to RSVP for and attend one!
Students unable to attend may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their applications.
- The application is accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- HIMS Students: You must complete an informational interview with a HIMS professional. Please call 614-293-9996 to find opportunities at the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
- Rad Sci observation hours need to be submitted by 1/31/20.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to. Submission of observation hours in multiple modalities as well as inclusion of all modalities of interest in the student’s personal statement are expected for all tracks that a student wishes to be considered for.