Thank you for your interest in the academic programs in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences! Students who are interested in programs in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences should view our curriculum guides online. These guides are intended to help students prepare for competitive admission to undergraduate programs in the School.
All prospective students need to follow these steps in order to meet with an HRS advisor and to have their major changed to one within the School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences:
- All prospective students are required to watch a video for the major they are interested in:
- Athletic Training Video
- Health Information Management & Systems Video
- Health Sciences Video
- Medical Laboratory Science Video
- Radiologic Sciences & Therapy Video
- Respiratory Therapy Video
- Medical Dietetics – January 31, 2020 is the last application cycle for the Undergrad Coordinated Med Diet major, students interested in a career in Dietetics – please contact Ashley McCabe to discuss our Master in Dietetics and Nutrition program.
3. Once the “quiz” is complete, students will be able to call the Student Services Office at 614-292-1706 to schedule a mandatory appointment with an Academic Advisor. During this meeting, if you are a current OSU student who has above a 2.5 OSU GPA we will be able to officially change your major and listed advisors in Buckeyelink.
- If you are interested in learning more about the PT and OT program only then no MIS is required. Instead, call (614) 292-1706 and schedule an appointment with the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- If you are a current high school student please call (614) 292-1706 to coordinate a visit to the school.
- AT MIS power point
- HIMS MIS power point
- HS MIS power point
- MLS MIS power point
- Rad Sci MIS power point
- RT MIS power point