10th Avenue CLOSED to pedestrian and vehicle traffic March 16 – April 30 (between Medical Center Drive and Neil Ave.)
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to 9th and 11th Avenues.
- Enter Graves Hall and Meiling Hall via the south side of the building on 9th Avenue.
- Pedestrian tunnel that connects Hamilton and Newton Halls will be closed late March – early April for waterproofing.
- No parking along 10th Ave.
- ADA and visitor parking in the SAFEAUTO and Wexner Medical Center garages.
- Access to Brain and Spine, Fry Hall and Starling Loving is open.
- Access to the Graves Hall and Newton Halls docks will be maintained for most of the project.
We are launching the 2023 recruiting cycle for the Buckeye Diversity Summer Internship program. The 2023 positions are officially posted on the career website.
The program will consider 5 rising college seniors of diverse backgrounds who will join us next June 5th – August 11th.
Below is the link to the flyer and website-
Buckeye Diversity Summer Internship | Ohio State Medical Center (osu.edu)
Job Code: R63952
Deadline: December 15th
Having a professional career (and especially pre-PA) mentor is costly (usually around $200 for a 50-minute mentorship meeting), which causes it to be inaccessible and unattainable for most first-generation students.
However, the OSU First-Gen Pre-PA student organization is here to help! Partnering with @medsembly
, a medical mentorship platform that ensures career success in the next generation of healthcare workers by connecting students to professionals in their field and resources geared to help them succeed, Medsembly is offering 100 OSU First-Gen Pre-PA club members access to 90 free days of their premium pre-PA mentorship services
such as personalized advice and mentorship, in person and online shadowing opportunities, resume reviews, application reviews, personal statement reviews, mock interviews, and MORE free services!
The founder of Medsembly, PA-C Joseph, is also traveling from Georgia for this event, so we also encourage you all to come!
Sign up for the 90-day free trial for pre-PA mentorship services here! You must come to our Oct. 1st Saturday meeting at noon in order to receive your access to the services!
Join our GroupMe if you have any questions at all!
Students planning to graduate need to submit a Graduation Application in The School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (HRS) at least ONE semester prior to your planned graduating term. (ex. I plan to graduate in Spring 2023, then I need to submit this by beginning of Autumn 2022). The benefits of completing your graduation application earlier will result in you being listed as a “Graduating Senior” which can give an earlier enrollment window when you schedule courses for your final term.
If you have questions prior to completing your graduation application, please reach out to your Academic Advisor by calling 614-292-1706 to schedule an appointment.
- Once you submit your application:
- Your application will be processed in our system listing you as a Graduating Senior (this process takes several weeks);
- We will reach out to you via BuckeyeMail if any further information is needed;
- You can check the status of your graduation application here;
- Further information about commencement will be sent via BuckeyeMail during your graduating semester.