Undergraduate research opportunities for engaged and responsible sophomore students are available in a lab working on translational research projects in Duchenne muscular dystrophy and cardiomyopathy. Specific current research interests are focused on defining the inflammatory signaling in skeletal muscle and…
- Graduate and Professional School Fair 10/28/2020
- Learn more about a Philosophy minor
- Job Posting: Aid Needed
- Spring 2021 course: Primary Care Across Countries (MEDCOLL 4660E)
- Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Attend the Virtual Non-Profit and Government Networking Event!
- OSU Votes Election Workshop – 9/24/2020
- Student Organization: Power in Neuroscience
- NEW couses focused on biomedical and healthcare research
- Applying to the BSN program? Attend their application review session.
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.