Transfer Credit

HRS students can earn transfer credits for coursework taken at regionally accredited colleges and universities. Credit from non-regionally accredited institutions and international universities is reviewed by academic advisors after students confirm their admission to the University. It is at the discretion of HRS whether to accept and apply this credit to the student’s degree.