After AP/CCP scores/grades are posted

If your AP scores or CCP (dual enrollment) transcripts haven’t been made available to OSU yet:

MATH  Even if you took AP Math, it would be best to take the math placement test

SCIENCES We will tell you what Science courses you will need for your major and recommend a Science based on math placement testing.

  • You will not be given permission to enroll in a Science you don’t already qualify for based on your math placement test.

When you get your AP scores/CCP grades:

  • If you are placed in the wrong math or science, please email your advisor as soon as possible.
  • We will help you enroll in the correct class &/or drop the incorrect class.
  • It is imperative that you start in the correct math and science to avoid unnecessary delays in completing your course of study.  In some cases an error of one class may make the difference between graduating in four years or five.