10th Avenue CLOSED to pedestrian and vehicle traffic March 16 – April 30 (between Medical Center Drive and Neil Ave.)
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to 9th and 11th Avenues.
- Enter Graves Hall and Meiling Hall via the south side of the building on 9th Avenue.
- Pedestrian tunnel that connects Hamilton and Newton Halls will be closed late March – early April for waterproofing.
- No parking along 10th Ave.
- ADA and visitor parking in the SAFEAUTO and Wexner Medical Center garages.
- Access to Brain and Spine, Fry Hall and Starling Loving is open.
- Access to the Graves Hall and Newton Halls docks will be maintained for most of the project.