Job Posting: Home Health Aide

My name is Jordan Fitzpatrick and I am a 2nd year in the Occupational Therapy Program at OSU. I am reaching out about a job opportunity that would looking AMAZING on a graduate school resume since this job is OT related. You also collaborate with other health related professions within the home (Nursing, Massage Therapy and sometimes OT/PT).  I work as a home health aide with a 24-year-old female with cerebral palsy and we’re looking to hire two female aides to work with her, or one female aide, who would like more hours. The family lives in Grove City (about 15-20 minutes from campus) and the work involves completing ADLs. You even have the ability to learn about/use a Hoyer lift. 

The hours are 5-10pm, two days a week or all four if a singular person (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday). The shifts would alternate between yourself and another individual, if not just one person could work the 4 days. This is a great opportunity for those in the health field and allows some time for studies!

This job begins December 2021/ January 2022 and is extremely do able during the semester! It has been a very beneficial experience especially being in the OT field, which is why I thought it be a great job for future OT students. The family is super sweet and loving! During your shift they provide you with a meal + dessert sometimes and your able to get a lot of schoolwork done at a quite desk area provided to you.

If you are interested in this position, please contact me via phone or email as soon as possible!

Phone- (513)748-7493

Jordan Fitzpatrick, S/OT

College of Medicine | School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences

Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Class of 2023