Student Life’s Willie J. Young, Sr. Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement (OCCSE) is hiring for multiple positions and roles for the upcoming 2021–2022 academic year. Would you please share with students who would be interested in applying?
Here are links to the 3 different roles we are hiring for:
- Community Ambassador: https://www.myworkday.com/osu/d/inst/15$392530/9925$14707.htmld
- Commuter Mentor: https://www.myworkday.com/osu/d/inst/15$392530/9925$17139.htmld
- Administrative Assistant: https://www.myworkday.com/osu/d/inst/15$392530/9925$14700.htmld
This is an exciting time to join our team as we are working on a lot of new and exciting initiatives! Our office is focused on students’ personal and professional development as well as making a difference in the community we live in. Working within OCCSE is a valuable experience for students in any major and helps students develop vital professional skills in any industry. This is a great opportunity especially for those who have not yet had experience working in a professional office and for those looking to improve their interpersonal skills. Some of the benefits our office offers are:
- Working around your academic schedule
- Being conveniently located on campus, near the University District in the Ohio Union
- Positions that do not require regular late-night shifts
Thank you, please let us know if you have any questions, and feel free to reach out at email@example.com or give us a call at (614) 292-0100!