Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement is Hiring for Fall 2021!
Join our team to help support the off-campus and commuter students part of the Residential Experience at The Ohio State University. We currently have openings for our Community Ambassador, Commuter Peer Mentor, and Administrative Roles. Current students interested in applying can learn more about our department, the positions, and apply by visiting: http://go.osu.edu/occsehiring
Benefits of joining our team:
- We work around your academic schedule
- Our office/home base is conveniently located on campus
- Most of our positions do not require many late night shifts
- Individualized professional development
- Ability to shape the work and focus on passion projects
- Better understand how to help others navigate challenging situations
- Learn how to have difficult conversations, enhance project management skills, delegate effectively, lead meetings, develop proposals, etc.
- Gain the skills necessary to better analyze problems and determine potential solutions
- Opportunities for advancement
Thank you for your consideration! If you have any questions, you can reach out to one of our Program Managers, Rachel DeMooy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.