Scheduling Tips for Health Sciences Majors
Here are some scheduling tips that we recommend for Health Sciences majors:
- Check when you can register for Autumn 2021 classes with this link.
- Be sure to select the “undergraduate level for all 5000+ level HTHRHSC courses.
- .01 sections are for ONLINE Health Science Majors ONLY!
- Use the Pre-Track Health Sciences Curriculum Guides to see what you need for potential graduate schools.
- See what’s available for Major Electives for In-Person Students and Major Electives for ONLINE Only Students.
- Students that have permission to enroll in courses should email their advisors AFTER their scheduling window has opened.
- Any student taking EEOB 2520: Physiology equivalent at a community college this Spring/Summer terms will need an advisor override to enroll in HTHRHSC 5500, 5510, and 4530.
- Add yourself to the waitlist for PUBHEPI 2410 if you receive an error.
- Current First Year Honors or Scholars directly admitted students should continue to take GE’s and prerequisites for the Health Sciences major.
- These students should NOT be taking major courses until all pre-requisites have been completed.