Job Opportunity: Recruitment Host in Undergraduate Admissions
We are currently hiring undergraduate students for the Recruitment Hosts team in Undergraduate Admissions! The Recruitment Hosts team is a group of about 60 undergraduate students involved in recruitment activities for Undergraduate Admissions and Ohio State Football. This is a unique opportunity that allows our student staff to impact the future of Ohio State, both on the football field, and across the future undergraduate population.
The responsibilities for team members include:
- Hosting prospective student athletes and their families at home football games, spring practices, the spring game, and other football recruitment events
- Serving in various capacities as hosts, minglers, and event support for Undergraduate Admissions events throughout the year
To be considered, an applicant must:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student on the Columbus campus
- Have completed at least 12 credit hours on the Columbus campus by the end of the autumn 2020 semester
- Plan to enroll on the Columbus campus for spring and autumn 2021 semesters and spring 2022 semester and not plan to graduate before May 2022
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be in good disciplinary standing
Our Recruitment Hosts are paid $10 an hour and are provided with an Ohio State Athletics branded Nike polo and coat each year (subject to university taxable income policies). Students are also provided a guaranteed seat with the Recruitment Host team at each Ohio State home football game (section 13AA, rows 1-2).
How to apply:
The 2021 application is open until February 24. Students must apply as an internal candidate by logging in to Workday. Both a completed application and resume are required. Log in to Workday and apply.