Valemee is Hiring!
Valemee (formerly UFITdublin) is hiring!
At Valemee Fitness, everyone is valued and empowered to achieve optimal levels of fitness. We use a visual system that promotes independence and lifelong fitness.
- Want to have a rewarding job during school with flexible hours?
- Have a passion for serving the population of those with neurological, developmental or physical disabilities?
- Need volunteer experience that will increase your experience working with those with unique needs?
- Evaluate clients’ fitness levels and health conditions to ensure safety
- Build individualized exercise programs using the Valemee™ System
- Provide adaptations to exercises using appropriate regressions and progressions as needed
- Monitor progress of clients using Valemee tracker/app
- Lead individual training sessions
- Perform CPR and administer first aid in case of emergencies
- Inform and assist clients on gym safety, proper use of gym equipment and hygiene guidelines
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with clients
- Maintain current personal training certification, CPR/first aid, background check status
- Maintain a professional relationship with owners and other employees, gym volunteers and client staff/families
- Familiar with and complicit with following clients’ medical, emotional, behavioral protocols.
- Sign a non-compete agreement for use of Valemee and the Valemee system within counties where Valemee™ is being used.
- Enforce all established Valemee policies and safety rules to reduce the chance of accidents and maintain a safe and comfortable environment in which clients and families can thrive.
WHO WE ARE:
- A special facility offering personal training and specialized fitness
- Please contact email@example.com for more information. Please visit our website Valemee.com.