Coaches are a cohort of peer leaders supported by Student Activities who help student organizations excel by providing consultation, resources and programming assistance. Coaches will have unique leadership development opportunities, training on coaching practice and skill-building in program and content…
- Virtual shadowing hours for Pre-PA students (May 2021)
- Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement is Hiring for Fall 2021!
- First Generation Envisioning Network
- Things To Do Before Commencement!
- Feedback needed for Digital Flagship
- April is Occupational Therapy Month!
- Student Worker Job Posting – Closed Captioning Assistant
- Childcare Assistance for Parenting Students at OSU
- American Association of University Women E-Board Positions Open
- Come learn about the Canadian Parliament Internship Program 2022
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.