- PhD. 2023, expected; The Ohio State University, Arts Administration, Education, and Policy, Cultural Policy specialization. Research Interests: creative sector identity, embodiment, queer theory, arts-based inquiry, lifelong learning, accessibility, research to practice.
- M.A. 2008 The Ohio State University, Arts Policy & Administration
Committee: Dr. Margaret J. Wyszomirski & Dr. James H. Sanders, III
- B.A. 2003 University of California, San Diego, Economics; Minor, Art History & Criticism
- Certified Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper, The Ohio State University, Suicide Prevention Program REACH Training, 2019.
- CITI Program Training, Social and Behavioral, Human Subjects Protection & Responsible Conduct of Research, August 2019.
- Certified Tourism Ambassador, Greater Columbus, 2016 – present.
- Basic Building Blocks, tax preparation skills & corporate training, H&R Block; 2008/09.